Azure, the Microsoft´s platform of cloud computing
Azure Microsoft provides a set of integrated services - analyze, computing, databases, mobile, network, storage and web - enabling organizations to build their own technological environment, more quickly, flexibly and adaptively.
Get unprecedented developer productivity with integrated tools, from mobile DevOps to serverless computing.
Develop and deploy wherever you want, with the only consistent hybrid cloud on the market. Extend Azure on-site with Azure Stack.
Create smart applications and make them bounce from experiences based on data. Quickly transition from concept to release with Azure's data services and artificial intelligence, from image recognition to bot services.
Join startups, governments and the 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies, that rely on the Microsoft Cloud to ensure security, privacy, transparency and greater compliance coverage for any cloud provider.
Compliance with the GDPR
Azure supports your business by ensuring the security and privacy of your data in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) .
With Azure you can manage your users' identities, credentials, as well as control access to data in several ways:
- Active Directory do Azure (Azure AD) helps authenticate that only authorized users can access their environments, data, and applications.
- Azure Information Protection helps ensure that your data is identifiable and secure regardless of where it is stored or how it is shared. It includes advanced logging capabilities to monitor the distribution of data and options for managing and controlling encryption keys.
And because personal data protection in your computer system, as well as compliance assumptions, are fundamental requirements of the GDPR, Azure is equipped with several tools that enable it to meet these obligations:
- Azure Security Center provides visibility and control over the security of Azure resources.
- Data Encryption of Azure Storage encrypts data when it is written. With Azure Disk Encryption you can encrypt operating systems and data disks used by virtual machines.
- Azure Key Vault allows you to protect the encryption keys, certificates, and passwords that protect your data. Through hardware security modules (HSMs), you can be assured that even Microsoft does not access them.
- Log Analytics helps you identify and repair security breaches, to prevent system breaches by analyzing data generated in the cloud or other local environments and provides real-time information, allowing you to scan millions of records regardless of your physical location.