Yesterday, 9th of May, Arquiconsult gathered with its partners and customers at ‘El Commercio Unificado Integrado con AI’ Event (Unified Commerce infused with Intelligence), in Barcelona.
According to Boston Retail Partners, 81% of retailers will deploy Unified Commerce platforms by 2020. Knowing that, nowadays, it is crucial to be focus at market demands, we debated how to make the most of unified commerce and the future challenges of Retail, listed by Carsten Wulff, Vice President of LS Retail Europe:
- Customer experience is the focus;
- To be as flexible as our customers;
- Easily manage multichannel returns;
- Give customers the visibility they want;
- Offer added value experiences beyond traditional sell;
- Truly know your customer.
With active participation of the retailers attending the event, Arquiconsult Consultants, Pedro Pires e Fernando Romero, showed how to focus on Customer Experience by using LS Retail Unified Commerce.