LS Retail, the best solution for Retail
LS Retail is a retail vertical solution fully integrated with ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, which combines Front Office and Back Office of the store.
It has various tools for the sector such as:
- Promotions with limited data;
- Multiple prices per store; li>
- Quantity discounts;
- Integration, generation and printing of product code bars, section tags and shelves or posters
- Sales analysis throught several factors;
- Ability to use several currencies;
- Store management maps for several variables such as sold quantities, profit value, profit percentage, canceled product lines, box opening, average sales and management and control of information to send and receive between office and stores or other outlets;
About LS Retail
LS Retail is the largest Microsoft ISV partner in retail sector and is available for both Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (A.K.A. Dynamics AX) and Dynamics 365 Business Central (A.K.A. Dynamics NAV). Microsoft recently acquired the intellectual property of LS Retail for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, which reinforces the strong position of LS Retail in the market.
- This retail solution is in 132 countries;
- Available in 33 languages;
- Distributed through a network with more than 120 certified partners;
- More than 1900 companies use LS Retail;
- More than 36,000 stores worldwide;
- Approximately 79,000 POS terminals.
Among the reference customers, we have:
- Alliance Pharmacy;
- SPAR Belguim;
- Magazin du Nord;
- Louis Vuitton USA;
- APC Japan;
- Bestseller (Vero Moda, Jack and Jones, etc.),and many more.
LS Retail allows you to identify potential theft and fraud through advanced statistics and processing customer orders from the POS. You can also perform other operations to the user level and their preferences in the points of sale, execution of cash closures by several variables, using a multitude of payment and means of association of information relevant to each payment method, customer and products, use of different VAT rates, product inventories and breaks for each store.
There are several specific applications for sectors such as:
- Food & Beverage, catering and hospitality;
- Furniture and decoration chains;
- Fast-food chains;
- Specific solutions for optical stores;
- Clothing and accessories chains.
By using LS Retail both manager as well as all users will have more time to perform other tasks due to automation and speed of, sometimes complex, operations. LS Retail is the best store management application currently available in the market.
One of the strengths of LS Retail is the simplicity which data replication is performed, as well shopping databases update (Front Office) and Head Office.