Enterprise Resource Planning
(A.K.A. Dynamics NAV)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2009 is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for medium-sized organizations with a fast implementation, easy setup and simple to use.
Know more about our success stories in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.Success Stories
for Finance and Operations
(A.K.A. Dynamics AX)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations 2012 is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for medium and large organizations that leverages the capabilities of people in order to work efficiently, manage change and
Learn more about Portuguese Localization for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations .Portuguese Localization
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2009 is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for medium-sized organizations with a fast implementation, easy setup and simple to use. From the beginning, simplicity has led (and continues to do so) in conception innovations, development, implementation and usability of products. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has over one million users worldwide and is available in more than 40 country versions.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can implement proven industry-specific functionality relevant to their needs, even for organizations and sectors that are more specialized.
The result? A complete ERP software solution, cost-effective customized precisely to their specific requirements, a solution that helps your employees be more effective and your company more competitive.
Microsoft creates and provides multiple locations and / or country-specific translations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. In addition, Microsoft's channel partners can provide locations and / or translations created by the same Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in the countries for which Microsoft does not provide a localized version or a translation.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is located, translated and is supported by Microsoft, and is generally available in countries and languages listed below. Get more information about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central supported versions located and / or translated through Microsoft.
Localization is the process of adapting the software to meet the laws and / or country specific regulations.
Microsoft's locations for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central includes features designed to address a function of laws and / or specific regulations (eg, reports required by law, finance, accounting or tax) of the countries identified below. Refer to the channel partner and / or local tax expert to determine whether this software is suitable for the needs of your business in a particular country.
The countries listed below have specific locations available from Microsoft.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Holland, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations 2012 is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for medium and large organizations that leverages the capabilities of people in order to work efficiently, manage change and compete globally.
It facilitates the operation at various locations and countries by standardizing processes, providing visibility across your organization and help in simplifying compliance.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, you can be sure that your business management solution is, and will continue to be relevant to the needs of its employees, industry and business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is designed to meet the specific needs of medium and large organizations that do business in multiple locations and countries. This comprehensive solution for enterprise resource planning (ERP) works with software known by Microsoft, automating and streamlining business processes and establishing the connection between the user and global customers, business partners and subsidiaries so that they can strengthen the success in your business.
Learn how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations can help you learn more about the business, to enable greater productivity of people and processes to compete globally and manage organizational growth and financial compliance.
- Get real-time access to a common set of accurate business information and help your business run more effectively.
- Provide critical information to executives and personnel necessary for effective decision making.
- Give your employees a quick and detailed knowledge about the predefined data views and adapted to each profile.
- Improve communication and collaboration, and discover better ways to work together, regardless of location.
- Automate common tasks and provide access to information based on the profile.
- Allow employees to work with tools they already know and understand, such as Microsoft Office Outlook and Excel.
- Plan current and future capacity for the anticipated growth.
- Respond quickly to new trends and opportunities and identify changes in patterns of acquisition.
- Extend access to business systems across your organization by functionalities based on profiles.
- Increase capacity to meet regulatory legislation.
- Enforce compliance with company procedures and quality initiatives by automating workflows.
- Provide executives and managers easy access to key risk indicators.
- Consolidate and standardize processes and provide visibility across your organization.
- Overcome easily across international borders through specific functionality for countries and regions.