Graduate Consultants – Business Analyst | Technical Consultant
Arquiconsult is collaborating with a client, Hitachi Solutions Europe, to provide a number of opportunities for graduates who are based in Portugal. Applicants should have a keen interest in technology plus a desire to pursue a career in consulting.
Through a structured on-boarding and training programme, Arquiconsult and Hitachi Solutions will work together to prepare successful candidates for roles on Hitachi lead projects. These project roles will allow for fast-paced learning via hands-on experience.
Arquiconsult, a leader in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, seeks motivated professionals with high levels of responsibility and commitment to strengthen its team of Dynamics consultants to Oporto.
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, Hitachi Solutions strives to provide business solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe.
The Business Solutions division of Hitachi Solutions’ is a fast growing and leading Microsoft Partner in providing industry-based solutions using Microsoft Dynamics365 and cloud technology. Our teams provide advice and expertise to a diverse range of customers before designing and deploying bespoke ERP, CRM and business intelligence applications that we continue to service and support post go-live. Our people are passionate about technology, whether they are developers with deep technical expertise or more general technology practitioners with business acumen.
- Fluency in English;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills;
- A strong sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools;
- Team spirit;
- Availability to travel at home and abroad;
- A passion for technology.
- Participation in international projects;
- Attractive and motivating work using innovative Microsoft technologies;
- Rapid career development;
- Training and continuous learning;
- Competitive salary.
Technical Consultant / Programmer
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Management;
- Knowledge in Visual Studio, .NET or other Microsoft technologies (preferable).
- Degree in Business Management, Information Technology or equivalent.